Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dear Friend

Good evening, This is a card I made tonight just because. I'm not sure who I am going to give it to but I had an idea in my head and just had to try it. We were sent home early today due to a snow storm so there wasn't much else to do. We are hoping for a snow day tomorow since it's only a half a day anyways. I used some new paper I got from SU (parisian breeze) The tree is a stamp from the Forest Friends (in the new SU mini catalog). I think this card turned out very nice. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like it.

5 comments:

LINDA said...

This is very pretty..Great DP. Love the image..And the layout is awesome..Lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

ella bella said...

beautiful card, love the pretty paper and layout
Tracy x

Amber said...

Beautiful card, I just love the parsian paper.

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Love this card! my favorit paper.
Good job!
France

Stamp and Smile said...

I LOVE that SU! DP... your card is very awesome eye candy!! So refreshing and sweet.. TFS! :)