Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 78

Well I've finally got some stamping done. I made two cards agian this week. The first one is a wedding card. My 9 year old daughter thinks it is super cute but I'm not sure, I think it might be missing something but I'm not sure what. The second one is a sympathy card which I think turned out much better. I think its the colors. I like the earth tones. Well it's about time to go pick up kids from school. I hope you enjoy my cards and thanks for looking. Feel free to leave comments.














6 comments:

Tracy said...

thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I think your cards are lovely. The Sympathy one, while a somber reason to make a card, turned out nice!

Steph K (booga3) said...

Great takes on the Mojo sketch! Your sympathy card is beautifully done.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card! great colour scheme

LINDA said...

These are both Fantastic!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and the lovely comment ..You have some very Pretty cards on your blog here..
Hugs, Linda

Terri E. said...

Both cards are great. Nice job on the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Thanks for leaving a nice comment on my Blog. Both of your cards are great....especially the pink and lavender one....fav colors!! Cindy