Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mojo Monday week 79

Hello again, I'm still on the easter theme. This one is for this weeks mojomonday challenge. On this one I used the new An Egg-cellent Easter stamp set from stampinups new mini cataolg. The sentiment is kinda hard to see in the photo but it says hoppy easter. I had a lot of fun doing this card, I love the layout. I think I will be sending this one out to my husbands grandma here pretty soon. She's always so nice to send my kids cards for all the holidays, I hope she enjoys this one. Well thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great rest of the week. Please feel free the leave comments. Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Big Sky Paper and Design said...

Great Easter card! Wsn't this a super sketch :) Love that new set from SU. TFS :)

LINDA said...

Hi Steph..This card is just darling..Love the new SU stamp..Im sure she will love this card..I DO!!!
Hugs, Linda

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Hey Step! What a lovely card! I bet Grandma will love a handmade card from you!! Cindy

Butternut Sage Designs said...

oh Steph I love this card it is sooooooo cute! ~Donna

hanksmom said...

Hi Steph! Your little bunny girl is sooo cute! Thanks for commenting on my card. Leslie

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love the embossing on the backing paper

Chris said...

Love this card - lovely little bunny and great embossing folder!

scrappyyankee said...

Cute card, love the little bunny. Thanks for your comments.

Mickey