Friday, April 17, 2009

beautiful baby

Hi, Another card for today. I made this one for the newest little guy in our family. There's not much to do around here today so I've just been playing with stamps and ink. We had a snow day today, which is fine with me since I had to stay home anyways with a sick little girl. She has been home all week. I hope everyone can find some time to unwind and stamp. If your like me it's the best therapy, LOL. (A little music, a cup of coffee, and my stamps) Thanks for stoppin by and enjoy:)

2 comments:

LINDA said...

This is so cute.. Love the colors that you used..
Hugs,Linda

Stamp and Smile said...

You are my kind of stamper Steph... music, stamping and Coffee (I opt for Spiced Chai Tea.. I'm not a coffee drinker.) That's my "ZONE" too... hope your daughter is feeling better! Super cute card and I love the colors... I must chase! :)