Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthday Card


Well I have been working on this card all night. I wanted it to be perfect and nothing I did seem to be right. I started with the flower stamp which I love and was happy with but I couldn't figure out what to put with it. I have had the hat pins and accessories for a long time and have never used them before. The big flower in the back ground was white but I sponged it with almost amethyst ink. After trying several different things with this card I am very happy with the end result.
This is a Birthday card for my dear sweet Grandma. I'm not sure how old she is going to be but she is just the sweetest lady. Well I hope you like it. Thanks for stoppin by.
Have a good night:)

3 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! Like it???
I love it!! and so will your Grandma..Its Gorgeous!!
Hugs, Linda

Stamp and Smile said...

Super SWEET! I {{LOVE}}it... your grandma will enjoy this hand made card from your heart! You have been having some super stamping time... LOVE IT! Keep the cute creations coming! :)

Stamping at tiffanys' said...

i love this card!!