Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bath Time Bubbles





Good Evening,

Today I made these scrapbook pages. We recently remodled our bathroom and I finally got a jet tub. Which the kids love, since it makes tons and tons of bubbles. The picture didn't turn out very good, lighting was bad. The pages actually turned out very nice. I used Baja Breeze CS for the base and a DS paper from sweet slumber. I stamped the letter in ridding hood red on vanilla CS. To make the big circles I used my SU circle cutter. I stamped bubbles on the circles and heat embossed them with clear and white embossing powder. I also stamped bubbles all over the Baja Breeze CS. The duck was from a stamp set out of the new mini catalog "wagon full of fun". I hope everyone is having a good week. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

LINDA said...

Love these layouts.. very lovely work..Cute kids..
Hugs, Linda