Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday/Saturday Sketch

HAPPY EASTER, Well I stayed up way past my bedtime last night making this card. I used the saturday sketch for this one. http://www.sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/ I made this one for my daughter's birthday next month. I used " A kind word" stamp set for the image and the "All Holidays" stamp set for the sentiment. The DSP is from the Sweet Slumber Specialty paper. I colored the image with water color pencils and stampin' write markers. I added one purple jeweled brad and two buttons. Everything used was from SU. Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just Darling..Love the image..Great job..
Hugs, Linda

Jenna said...

Oh, I just love this card! It is so sweet.

Stamp and Smile said...

Gorgeous! Fun colors and the embellies add such nice details. CUTE image... Smiles! :)