Saturday, April 4, 2009



Hi there, happy Saturday. This is a card I made using the Bloomin' Beautiful set. I used my watercolor crayon and my aqua painters to color this stamp. I added a flower brad and 3 green gem brads. I really like how this turned out. I might have some more post later since its snowing and I can't go anywhere, I'll probably spend the night stamping. (Yeah)








For all of you enjoying your spring flowers, this is what springtime in Wyoming is like. Well I hope you are enjoying your weekend and take some time out to stamp.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Wow!! That's a lot of snow!! Don't see too much of that here in Southeast Texas! Maybe a couple of inches every 10 - 15 years or so!!
Beautiful card. You did such a good job on the coloring. I'm still trying to perfect my coloring. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.

LINDA said...

Hi Steph, Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I really love it..The brads look wonderful on it..I think you are getting the storm we just had a few days ago. Today has been nice the sun was out and blue sky's..
Hugs, Linda

LINDA said...

Hi Steph, Its me again if you would like some of the images that I have, just e-mail me and I will send you some..my e-mail address is in my profile..
Hugs, Linda

LINDA said...

OPPS, I will need your mailing address

Stamp and Smile said...

Super Sweet card Steph!! Lots of cheery spring time colors and that flower brad is the perfect finishing detail!!

Now, the snow is NOT so fun! Southern Minnesota is getting hit and so far the northern end is fine this weekend! Enjoying the extra time to stamp is the upside to that crazy weather!! :)

Ron said...

Steph, your cards are the greatest!