Monday, April 27, 2009

Mojo Monday a week late



I guess it's better a week late than never. Last week seemed like I didn't get anything done. I really like this sketch and didn't want to skip it so I thought I would make a card using it even though it's late. I really hope to get to this week challenge before the end of the week. On this card I used the echoes of kindness stamp set for the image and the Flight of the butterfly stamp set on the black strip along with dear friend. I embossed the yellow using the big shot texturz dies and the butterfly is also from the big shot. I colored the flower with my water color pencils. I hope everyone is having a good start to a new week. Enjoy and happy stamping.


3 comments:

LINDA said...

OH Steph, I love this one..Its so pretty..You have done a lovely job..
Hugs, Linda

Stamp and Smile said...

Cute card! I like the sketch challenge, but never got to making a card! Super sweet colors and the butterfly is so elelgant! :)

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Very sweet card!! Great coloring and nice touch on the butterfly!

XO
Cindy