Monday, April 6, 2009

Mojo monday 81


Good Afternoon, I know I said I was going to stay up and stamp Saturday night but I ended up being lazy, and Sunday was just to busy around here. So here it is Monday and time for some mojo. I just love this sketch. I used If the Halo fits stamp set from SU. I couldn't decide if I wanted to order this set but decided I needed an angel in my collection. I am sooooo glad I did. I just love her. I colored her with my stampin' write markers and I added some iridescent ice emboss powder to her wings and some gold embossing powder to her halo. The papers I used was Perfect plum CS and Barely banana CS and some DS paper from the 2 Sweet simply Scrappin set and Sweet Slumber Specialty paper. (all from SU). I thought this card would be cute if it opened from the middle. I am very happy with how this turned out. Since we are off for spring break I hope to have more posts this week. Have a good night and stamp, stamp, stamp. Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Our Little Inspirations said...

your card is so cute! How creative to make a card that folds like this one! I love your little angel, and I LOVE the perfect plum color too!

Jenna said...

What a great way to use the sketch!! I love everything about it.

Stamp and Smile said...

Just the cutest!! I need to check out MoJo's challenge as I havn't seen it yet, and I'm loving your card!! Have a super week off with spring break... Enjoy! :)

Candice Schwartz said...

Oh what a great card love how you used the Gate Fold on this one.

helen said...

great choice of fold , i love the colours you've chosen
hugs
helen x

Genevieve said...

Your card is great! thanks for your comment and I hope your son is feeling better :)

LINDA said...

What a great card.. Love the little angel..Great coloring too..
Hugs, linda

scrapperjulia said...

This is really cute, love the fairy and how the fold of the card!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Cute card - i like the idea of a gatefold card