Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 80


Well it's Wednesday night and I'm back to staying up past my bedtime, I guess I'll worry about that in the morning. LOL. This is my card for the mojo monday challenge this week. I used two different Stamp set on this one. They are both from the Hostess sets at SU. I colored the flowers with my SU watercolor pencils. I used my paper piercer to punch holes in the scallop circle and the border at the bottom. Kinda got a country look to it. It took me a while to get this one done but I am happy with this finished card. I started out with a different stamp which I really love but I couldn't figure out how to use it with this layout so I'll just save it for another card. Well I hope you like it and have great rest of the week. Thanks for stoppin by.

6 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

Anne Laflamme Démonstratrice Stampin'UP said...

Wow Steph... I love your card... the choice of the colors is perfect... wow

LINDA said...

OH Steph thisissuch a beautiful card..Love It!!!
Hugs, Linda

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely. Beautiful accents. Thanks for playing! :)

laurie said...

Great card! I love the ribbon.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Such a beautiful card! Love all of the elements, colour, paper piercing, ribbon, buttons...love it all!