Friday, April 10, 2009

Post-it-Note holder

This is a post-it-note holder I made today for a Thank you gift. I got the idea and measurements from SCS. I used barely banana CS and night of navy CS and To the Nines Specialty paper all from SU. The stamp sets is used were God's Beauty and Elegant Cheer.

I stamped the flower in So Saffron and the leaves in Always artichoke.



I stamped the sentiment in So Saffron and punched it out with the Large oval punch and punch the night of navy with the scallop oval punch (from the occasions mini catalog) The ribbon was the yellow ribbon from the ribbon bundle from the SAB catalog. Everything used was from SU. I really enjoyed making this and I hope you like it too. Thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment. Enjoy your weekend:)

2 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just awesome... Love the colors.. great gift..
Hugs, Linda

Stamp and Smile said...

This idea is just the "sweetest"! I love the colors and DP! Thanks for sharing Setph... :)