Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mojo Monday/Happy Birthday

Well it's Thursday and I finally took the time for some mojo. I have 2 cards for you tonight. The first one is for the mojo monday challenge http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/ on this card I used the Tea party DS paper, Chocolate Chip CS and Pretty in Pink CS. I used the Bloomin Beautiful stamp set. The second one is a card I made using the Branch out set. I've been wanting to use this stamp set since I got it. I used Barely Banana CS and Sage shadow CS. I hope you are having a good week and take some time to stamp.



5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Both cards are lovely! Love the nice spring colors on the first with the cute bee in the circles - and that tree is super with the little bird house hanging from it's branch!

Linda Elbourne said...

A lovely card Steph!

LINDA said...

These are both just beautiful..Very nice work..
Hugs, Linda

Stamp and Smile said...

Both cards are SO lovely... I especially ENJOY the Branch Out card! Soft colors... say's SUMMER is coming! TFS.. :)

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Beautiful card Steph, love this set....on my wish list too!