Sunday, May 10, 2009

Birthday Card






I have two things to share with you. First, this is a card I made for a friend of mine for her birthday. I used the crazy for cupcakes stamp set and the paper I think is from a set that is no longer available. (darn) What do you think.









Second, here are some pictures from the big birthday party. It was only a 2 hour party, which was probably a good thing since we had two injuries in that time. One which had to go to the hospital because we thought her ankle was broken, but it's just sprained. I guess it's a good thing it wasn't a slumber party, who knows what would have happened. lol. Well have a good night, and thanks for looking.

3 comments:

LINDA said...

Great card.. And the cake looks so yummy..Hope the little girl will be ok..
Hugs, Linda

Nancy said...

Beautiful card and cake...what a fun birthday!!

Stamp and Smile said...

CUTE CARD... Love the DP and your lovely balloon!! The girls look like they are having FUN.. and oh' so YUMMY cake! I'm hungry now.. LOL! :)