Monday, May 18, 2009

Mojo Monday


Wow, I can't believe I went so long without posting. Well I'm back and I finished mojo monday on monday can you believe it. Well I have alot going on in this one. I used stamps from the following stamp sets. Heartfelt Thanks, Think Happy thoughts, Little flowers, and pretty amazing. The flower I used water color crayons and outlined it with Stampin' Write markers and added a green jeweled brad. The butterfly I colored with watercolor pencils and added crystal effects. The circle is stamped in so saffron and the brad in the middle is from create a brad.
Wow, what a beautiful day we had today. (80's) I'm soooo glad we didn't have to wear our winter coats to baseball today. It's our first game that we didn't have to bundle up for. Well, have a good week and stamp, stamp, stamp. Thanks for stoppin by.

6 comments:

Stamp with Frenchie said...

I'm glade you are back miss you last week
Love the Heartfelt stamp set.
Great job!

LINDA said...

Hi Steph, Missed ya!! Great card.. love the flower,and the butterfly is darling..
Hugs, Linda

Jenna said...

Welcome back! Awesome card! I love the butterfly and the color combo. It's so cheerful:)

Denise's Stamping Blog said...

Great Card! We;come back.

Karen said...

I am so glad you posted! I love your card! The colors look so nice together. Great card! Don't you just love this sketch?

Stamp and Smile said...

SWEET card Steph!! Such cheery colors and I'm loving that butterfly... Great take on the MoJo Challenge! TFS... :)