Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Dear Sweet Mom

I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy. It's the weekend and I hope everyone is getting in some stamping time.
Mom has been on my mind lately. This is a scrapbook page I made recently of my mom. She fought a long battle with cancer, until she passed away in 2006. Mother's day is coming up and I miss her so bad. She truly was my best friend and I miss her dearly. If there ever was an angel on earth I swear it was her. She gives me so much strength everyday. I just wanted show someone these awesome pictures of my mom. I could go on and on forever about my mom so I'll just end with I love you mom, you are my hero. Thanks for looking and I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Steph:)

4 comments:

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Oh My Goodness Steph, my heart feels for you and the loss of your Mother. I have not lost a parent, yet, so I do not know how it feels. Lovely layout and tribute to her. My thoughts are with you.

XO
Cindy

francemartin said...

Steph,
Great page of your Mom.
Remember she is not by you in person but she'll always watch over you, be by your side in faith and one day you all be toghter forerver and ever.

LINDA said...

What a beautiful tribute to your mother.Gorgeous layout..I know how much you miss your mother..I lost mine too. about 15 years are.. and I really miss her too..Maybe they are buddys up there, like were blogging buddys..
Hugs, Linda

Stamp and Smile said...

Such a beautiful page honoring your Mom, Steph!! Lots of heartfelt words to express your LOVE for her... :) She is watching over you!! Smiles... Michelle :)