Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bear Birthday




Good Evening everyone, This is a birthday card I made for a friend of mine. She's not a girly girl and she love bears. I didn't have any bear stamps so I was looking around and found the technique to make this bear with punches on another ladies blog http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com, it worked perfect. The papers I used are the so saffron patterns DS paper, To the nines specialty paper, black CS, and very vanilla CS. I added 6 eyelets to the so saffron paper and ran twine through it. The pine cone stamp is from an old SU stamp set. Thanks for looking. Have a good night:)

2 comments:

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Very nice! Love the punch creations, wish more folks would use them...including me! I am sure your friend will love it!!

XO
Cindy

Stamp and Smile said...

So cute! Love how you improvised in using your punches ver's stamping an image... a girl can do LOTS with those punches! :) Have a super weekend... SMILES! :)