Monday, June 22, 2009

Fourth of July




Hello stampers, This is a double page spread I made for the Fourth of July. As you see I went with the Red, White, & Blue theme. I used Real red, Brilliant Blue and Whisper white CS. I added a couple of star brads and some ribbon. I sponged with blue ink around the letters in the title as well as the the white border for the title. I used several punches on this. The 1inch, 1 1/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch, and the scallop circle punches, the corner punch, and the star punch. I hope everyone is having a good Monday and I hope to be back with Mojo monday in the next day or so. Thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Very nice Steph, I could see many of the pics Ihave taken over the years in these frames! One of these days I will get back to scrapbooking!!

Stamp and Smile said...

You are ready for the 4th of July weekend! Both pages are super cute with the lay-outs and the stars are perfect!! The ribbon treatment is so SWEET!! TFS Steph!! :)