Monday, July 27, 2009

Hubby's Birthday

Good Evening, This is a card I made for my Hubby for his birthday tomorrow. I used sage shadow, more mustard, and white CS. I stamped the leaves in sage shadow, more mustard, and so saffron ink. I colored the tree with my stampin write markers. I tied the ribbon with a piece of twine. I think it turned out pretty cute, what do you think? Well have a good evening. Thanks for stoppin by:) I'm not sure if you can tell but I added some glitter to the leaves of the tree. I used a Gelly Roll glitter pen I had. I think this is just what this card needed. I hope you can see it.

1 comment:

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Gorgeous card Steph! I love how you did the leaves, didn't think of that when I first looked at this set....now I can see loads of possibilities!!! Hope he had a great birthday and I am sure that he loved your card!