Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mojo monday 97


This is my card for mojo monday. I had a lot of fun with this card. I used the Autumn Harvest stamp set for the pumpkin and one of the brads and the sentiment came from the Falling Leaves stamp set and the other brad was a stamp from the Lovely as a tree stamp set. I used the build a brads for this card, what a great way to create the perfect brad. I colored the pumpkin with my watercolor pencils and I inked around all the edges of my papers. The DS paper is called cast-a-spell. All are from Stampin up. I used my bigshot to cut out the scallop circle and the white circle inside the scallop. I really really like this card and I hope you do to.
I've got some tomato and bean soup cooking and it smells sooo good, I can't wait to eat. I hope everyone is having a great week:-)

4 comments:

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Simple, Yet satisfying!! Beatiful job;)

LINDA said...

HI Steph.. This card is just gorgeous!! I really love the DP its beautiful..Your soup sounds good, I'll be right over..LOL
Hugs, Linda

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Good job Steph....not Christmas but, you are working your way towards it! LOL!! Love that paper!

XO
Cindy

LINDA said...

I have something for you on my blog..
Hugs, Linda