Thursday, August 6, 2009

mojo monday 98


Good evening, Well I have been having lots of fun stamping tonight. This one is for mojo monday 98 http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com I used the new pony party stamp set and colored it with stampin write markers. I added some glitter the her hair, feet, and the butterflies. I used the new melon mambo CS and ribbon. The DS paper is called cottage Wall. I inked around the edges of the DS paper with melon mambo ink. I love this card, it's so cute and young. Well I'd better go, Thanks for stoppin by:)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute card! My granddaughter would love the pony. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comments.

LINDA said...

OH Steph, This is just adorable.. Love this little pony..And your coloring is GREAT!!
Hugs, Linda

Donna Baker said...

this is pretty cute-I love the colors you used, reminds me of my Pretty Pony stuff-HA

Holly said...

Way cute, Steph!!

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Lovely card Steph! Wanted to let you know I have sent you a Blog Award. Check out my blog to view it....grab it and post on your blog! I appreciate your support for my work!

Hugs,
Cindy

Stamp and Smile said...

Just darling Steph!! I LOVE the yummy ribbon and pony image... just PERFECT for the little girl... very cute! Great job! :)