Monday, August 3, 2009

Tri-shutter card



Happy Monday to ya! Well here is what I have been working on for the last day and a half. It's a tri-shutter card from the weekly inkling over at splitcoast stampers. http://splitcoaststampers.com/











Here's what it look like sitting on a desk. I used Merry moments DS paper and Very vanilla and close to cocoa CS. I stamped the swirls in bashful blue and I colored the snowman with my watercolor pencils. The snowflakes were cut out using my bigshot and then colored with bashful blue and I added some glitter to them.









Here's what it looks like opened. This was a very fun card to make. It was a little time consuming but well worth it in the end. I left a blank piece of very vanilla CS to write a message. Hope you like it. Have an excellent week:)

2 comments:

LINDA said...

Wow!! This is just fantastic.. Love the design. and the image is just sweet..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW!! Just fabulous... I like the colors, DP's and winter theme!! I'm so ready for fall to come... and the snow! I'm crazy... LOL! :)