Monday, September 14, 2009

Mojo monday 104


Good evening everyone! I thought I would surprise you and do mojo monday on monday, what do you think about that?! Well looky what I got, the snow buddies hostess set from the new holiday mini from stampin up. I wanted this stamp set so bad, I'm so excited to have it. Well I did this card for mojo monday http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com I used Bordering Blue and night of navy CS and added lots and lots of sparkle. I had soooooo much fun making this card. Don't you just love playing with glitter. I used some stuff called flower soft to make the snow. I found this at a cute little scrapbooking store in Estes Park, CO. I finished it off with 3 dew drops. I hope you like it, have a great week. Thanks for stoppin by:)

9 comments:

Patti said...

This is just adorable! I really like it!

Cibele Glazer said...

Well of course I had to rush over and see what you did with the flower soft since I am addicted to the stuff lol. So adorable! Thanks for stopping by.

Lori said...

Hi Steph! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I love your card...that is just about THE cutest snowman EVER!! :) Great job with the Mojo sketch too!

LINDA said...

This is so cute.. love the little snowman.And the flower soft looks great.. very lovely job..
Hugs, Linda

kay said...

Fabulous Card! Thanks for sharing!

Sue Lelli said...

So much bling! Really great card!

Sue Lelli said...

Steph, I couldn't find your email so I'm leaving another comment. If you would like my card to send to your Mom, email me your address and I'll mail it to you.

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Love this card and love the layout. I bet I will copie this:) Have a great day
France
ps see yousoon

Stamp and Smile said...

What an adorable card Steph!!! Fantastic sparkles, layout, and the layers of ribbon... :) You have inspired me to get my snowflakes stamps out... SMILES! :)