Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mojo monday

Mojo monday on a tuesday, pretty good for me. lol. Well I used the Twick or Tweet stamp set from the new mini from SU. They have sooooo many cute new things in the mini. I decided to make this a sparkly skeleton. I used dazzling diamonds glitter on his body and orange glitter for his eyes. I used cast-a-spell paper, and old olive & pumpkin pie CS. I paper pierced around several of the pieces and sponged around the image. I finished it off with a few spiders along the bottom from the Eat, Drink & be scary stamp set.

Here is a close up of the skeleton, hope you can see the glitter. I hope everyone is having a great start to their week. Thanks for stoppin by:)

2 comments:

TesaB said...

LOL! This is too cute!

LINDA said...

OH!! I love this one.. Its so cute..Love the glitter.. Very lovely..
Hugs, Linda