Friday, October 16, 2009

Goblin Greetings

Good Afternoon, It's almost Halloween so I'd better start thinking about sending some halloween cards out, lol. On this card I used a tag that I cut out using my big shot. The tag was a bit to long for this card so I cut it a little shorter and rounded the bottom edges and added some black gingham ribbon. I started with basic gray CS for my base and added some paper from the day and night DS paper. The squares are bermuda bay CS which I sprayed with some rubbing alcohol and shimmer paint mix (Thanks for the idea France), which I don't think you can see on the picture.


On the inside I added a piece a white CS so that I can stamp and write a message. I also added some ghosts from a stamp out of the twick or tweet stamp set in the lower right hand corner. So what do you think? I think maybe it needs another bat in the upper right hand corner-hum-? Thanks for stoppin by and leave a message, I love to get messages. Happy Stampin =)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

This is adorable Steph! I love the ghost image and the colours are just fab! Thanks for visiting me over on my blog - I hope you can come back!
Hugs, Danielle

cjsmom said...

too cute!

LINDA said...

OH I LOVE IT!!! This is just toooo cute.. And your coloring is Just wonderful!!! GREAT JOB MY FRIEND
Hugs, Linda!!!

Holly said...

wow, very cute cards Steph. I like the non-traditional halloween colors you used. =)

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Steph!

This is absolutely adorable! We would love to have you join our group at Digital Delights!!! I'd like to add your card to our Slide Show!

You can go either place, or Both!!!
SNR GROUP
or
PCP GROUP
Thanks! I hope to see ya there! :)
Hugs,
Lisa