Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween creatures







Good evening! Wow, I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post. Between work and sick kids it seems like I couldn't get caught up on stuff. The good news is everyone is finally feeling better. Well I have been working on these cute little guys for days now. They are very fun to make but are time consuming. This is done using the pillow box die with the big shot. (I got the idea from splitcoast). To finish them off I covered them in spiderwebs. What do you think? Well I hope everyone has a safe and happy halloween. Thanks for stopping by, and I'll try and post some more later. TTFN






2 comments:

LINDA said...

OH Steph, These are just awesome!! Love them!!
Great work..
Hugs, Linda

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Thank you so much! I'm so glade that I got one!
Thanks again and you did a great wonderful job on them. The web thing is the very unique and look great.