Sunday, October 4, 2009

miss you

Good evening, here it is Sunday night and I can't believe I haven't gotten anything done all week. Well I did get my house cleaned yesterday but it seems like I haven't had anytime to stamp. Work sure gets in the way of my stampin time. lol. Oh well I eventually get around to it. This is a card I made for a friend at work. I used the Asian Artistry stamp set (a level 2 hostess set). The paper used were The write Stuff Specialty paper and Chocolate chip patterns DS paper. I also used Very vanilla CS and mellow moss CS. I used my circle scissors plus to cut out the circle. I don't know if you can see it but I added some silver beads to the image and some pearls from the pretties kit. I really like how this card turned out.This is the inside of the card. I folded it to hold a gift card and added some brads to form a pocket. I stamped the dragonfly on one side and then reversed the image for the other side. What do you think? Thanks for stoppin by and have a great night.

1 comment:

Holly said...

WOW Steph, I really like this card. It is very pretty.