Saturday, October 10, 2009

Season of Friendship






This is a card I made today using the Season of Friendship Stamp set. I wasn't excpecting it to turn out so big when I started so this ended up being a large card. It is about 6 1/4 by 5 1/2. I really like this tree and you can make it for any season. I hope everyone is having a good weekend and finding some time to stamp. It's been a very cold and snowy day here so it was a good day to stamp.

My 2 snow angels have a fun time in the snow.


3 comments:

Stamp with Frenchie said...

what did you put in the bottom love that thing that I don't know what it is:)

Holly said...

I was wondering the same thing....how did you get your fallen leaves? Very cute.

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW, what a winter wonder land at your place a couple weeks ago... 'Tis the Season I guess! :) Fantastic card Steph!! We have fall here, but may get more snow soon.. grrr! We sure didn't have much fall. :)