Sunday, October 18, 2009

turtle/birthday

Good Evening, Well I have spent the day catching up on scrapbook pages and finishing this card I started last night. OH yeah and doing laundry, and taking care of sick kids. Anyways this turtle is from a stamp set called Natures Nest. I was going to use this for a belated birthday card but decided to just do happy birthday instead. I took this card apart 3 times trying different things and now my desk is covered in glitter and there is no glitter on the card. lol. I do like how it turned out though. What do you think? Thanks for stoppin by and have a good week:)

6 comments:

louise said...

I was only looking at this stamp set the other day and you have done a fab job with it,love your card,thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
louise xx

Ron said...

You make the best cards! I love how you did the turtle.

LINDA said...

WOW!! What a great card.. Your coloring is just perfect..I really like the design too..Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Loved loved that card.... what is the BP loved it
Frenchie

Stamp and Smile said...

Adorable!! Very warm and I like the scalloped edges... plus I'm a BIG fan of the Modern Label Punch!! TFS... and have a super weekend!

SMILES... Michelle :)

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Super card, love the coloring and those pearls!

Hope your kids do not have the flu....mine did, home for a week! Hope they feel better soon!!!

XO
Cindy