Monday, November 23, 2009

country morning

This is a card I made using the country morning stamp set. I used my watercolor pencils to color this. I tried really hard to make it look like there was water in the jar but I'm not sure I know how to do this. I am happy with how it turned out, though. I used the mojo monday sketch for this card. I'm not sure if you can tell but I dry embossed the background paper and then lightly colored it with my stampin pastels. I hope you like it. Thanks for stoppin by:)

4 comments:

Patti said...

Super sweet card! Love your coloring, it's perfect!

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. Fab coloring.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card! Great job with the sketch!

♥ Lea

Stamp and Smile said...

Yes, the dry embossing is fantastic! Super job and always a pleasure popping in for a inspiring visit!! SMILES... :)