Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas deer


Good Afternoon! No, i'm not done cleaning my room but I decided to stop and finish a card I started a while back. I love this image, and I hate mice but they are just so cute on a card. I colored this with my colored pencils and added lots of glitter. I matted this image on gold CS and the 2nd layer is from a paper pack in the new occasions mini catalog that will be available on January 5. I also used the Perfect polka dots embossing folder on the card base (also from the Occasions mini). I then added silver glitter to all of the dots. The sentiment was from the Four the Holiday Stamp set from the Holiday mini catalog (available until January 4). I used a technique I just learned called rainbow embossing. I embossed half of it with silver embossing powder and the other half with Gold embossing powder. I hope you like it. Have a good weekend:)

1 comment:

LINDA said...

What an adorable card. Such a cute image and you have colored it just perfect..
Hugs, Linda