Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Wish/ABSC007


Ok, this is it for tonight. I am sooooooo tired. For this card I used ABSC007 sketch challenge. The stamp set I used is called Home for Christmas from SU. I colored the image with my colored pencils and inked around the edges. I added some glitter to the snow to make it glisten. The paper is called Christmas Cocoa from the Holiday mini. I layered the image on Mellow Moss CS. I added a piece of Mellow Moss ribbon and some dew drops to finish it off. Hope you like it, and I'm off to bed. Thanks for stoppin by:)

3 comments:

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Hi Steph, This card is beautiful! I love the image and colours you've used. Thanks for playing along with us this week.
Andrea

Stamp with Frenchie said...

love this card How are you long time I didn t see you can wait for the 2nd of Jan. Hop to see you there and Hope Garret is good

Holly said...

Love the cards Steph. I just read you and France's comments on my blog.... I promise, I have pictures, I just need to upload them. Maybe tonight. I am going through withdrawals but tomorrow my son and his family get in. Hope Garrett is starting to feel a little better. See you soon!!!