Monday, December 21, 2009

Good Cheer

Good Afternoon,

Here is another Christmas card I made. It's getting close to Christmas now so I think I'm going to have to be done making Christmas cards soon. I think I'll make a few more tonight and then that will be it. I hope everyone is having a good week getting ready for Christmas. I think I will do some baking tomorow. yum, yum. This card I used a stamp from the stamp set called Good Cheer. It is a beautiful stamp. I stamped it in black ink and then used my blender pen to remove the ink from the frame around the image and colored it with my red and green stampin write markers. It took me a little bit of time to do that but I'm glad I did. I then colored it with my colored pencils. I added some crystal effects to the reindeers nose to give it a wet look. The background paper is from a paperpack in the new occasions mini catalog called sweet pea. The black and white paper is from the holiday mini and its called Night and Day. I added 3 black brads and to finish it off I added some paper flowers with dew drops in the center. I hope you like it. Well off to get a few more cards done. Thanks for stoppin by:)

No comments: