Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mojo monday (again)

Ok, I gave it another try. This card is for my cousin who is about to have a baby girl any day now. I used the Teddy and Train stamp set from SU. I colored it with my prisma pencils. I used my big shot to cut out the circle and the scalloped circle. I used the new perfect polka dots embossing folder from the occasion mini(available next week) on the yellow CS. The ribbon is the white organza ribbon and I colored it with my stampin write markers. The DS paper is also from the new mini, it's in a big paper pack called Sweet Pea (my favorite papers right now). I am much happier with this card. Thanks for stoppin by and I hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday:)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Kewl... Your colours are similar too... great minds think alike :-)

Sharon Keanly said...

A super card Steph, love it!

Stamp with Frenchie said...

wow I love this card love everything about it the colo layout.... great job