Monday, December 21, 2009

mojo monday

I'm back!!! This card I did using the mojo monday sketch. I colored this adorable little girl with my colored pencils and cut her out. The background paper is from a set called sending love in the new SU occasions mini catalog. The ribbon is from the mistetoe set in the SU holiday mini. The sentiment is from a stampset called Christmas Punches in the SU big catalog. I think this turned out adorable, what do you think. This was a very easy sketch, which is great since it's a busy week. I might have another post later tonight (maybe). Thanks for stoppin by:)

3 comments:

Patti said...

This is just adorable! Lovin your little girl image, so sweet! You have a very Merry Christmas!

Kristen said...

Cute Tilda, and I love the way you worked the sketch. I love you patterned paper too. Hope you have a Merry Christmas! And a truly awesome coming year!

Lori said...

Hi Steph!! Your card is great! The Tilda is adorable!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! The house in my header is from a little town that was re-created, it is heavenly!! :)