Saturday, December 19, 2009

Warm Wishes

Good evening everyone! First of all I would like to update everyone on Garrett. He is doing very good considering he just had surgery yesterday. He is in some pain but I think the meds are helping alot. He is stuck on the couch watching movies and playing his DS games since he can't stand or walk. (Poor guy)


This is my latest Christmas card. I used very non-traditonal colors and I love how it turned out. I colored this with my colored pencils and I used some of the new DS paper from the occasions mini catalog. (available Jan. 5) I also used the Pinking hearts border punch from the new mini. I colored the ribbon using my stampin' write markers. I added some glitter and finished the inside of the card. Here is a picutre of the inside. I hope you like it, I had alot of fun doing this card. Thanks for stoppin by!



No comments: