Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rag quilt purse



I did it!!!! My first Rag Quilt Purse. I finally dug my sewing machine out from the bottom of my closet and gave it a try. Thanks to France and Holly for all the info on how to make this purse, I love it. I still need to clip the edges and wash it but I wanted to get a picture of it on my blog before I go to bed. I love using the big shot to cut all the square, it makes it so easy to make sure they are all the same size. I'm sure I will be making more of these since my daughter is already begging me to make her one. I just love how this turned out. What do you think? Have a good week:)


4 comments:

Stamp with Frenchie said...

YE YA you got it girl! I'm so proud of you! Know go get your moos print and you all set! I bet you are so happy the you made this on your own! See you Wed.
France

Holly said...

Wow Steph, good job. Aren't you addicted now? Do you think France will mind if I buy that material too? I just love it!!!

lynne said...

your purse looks terrific!!! you did an awesome job.

Sharon Keanly said...

Hi Steph, I absolutely LOVE this bag (that's what we'd call it in South Africa). A lot of work, but you must feel so proud hey? Well done! Sharon