Tuesday, February 16, 2010

card with card purse




Here is what I made for my friend Holly for her birthday. It is a matching card and card purse. I used alot of stuff on this. I dry embossed the front and back panels on the purse with the petals a plenty embossing folder as well as on the sahra sand strip on the card. I sponged it with perfect plum ink. I mixed some crystal effects with 1 drop of rich razzleberry reinker and a little bit of frost shimmer paint and dabbed it on the center of all the flowers. Love this technique. I used Message for mom, for all you do, and whimsical words stamp sets. Oh and a stamp from the holiday blitz stamp set. This was very fun to make. Well I hope you have a wonderful birthday Holly. Thanks for stoppin by, I hope you like it.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love it Steph. Thanks for making my day special.

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Very nice set....lots of detail!

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Lovely colors for this time of year....springy! Super job with the purse and all the details.

Cindy