Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hubby's valentine


This is the card I made for my husband for valentines day. I used Sahra sand cs and embossed it with one of my texture plates. The dsp is from the sweet pea paper pack. I used the new heart embosslit for the black hearts and layered white hearts that I punched out using the full heart punch. The ribbon is the new satin ribbon in the occasions mini. I sprayed the card with my mixture of rubbing alcohol and shimmery paint. (maybe a little to much) I'm not sure about this card. I feel like something is missing. What do you think? Thanks for stoppin by.
Oh yeah, I used 2 different stamps for the sentiment, and I colored one of my kraft corduroy buttons with ruby red ink.

1 comment:

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Oh yes, I see now.....definately the other one is better!!

Cindy