Friday, February 19, 2010

MINI BLOG HOP TOUR







Today is the first day of the mini blog hop tour with The "Red Hot Stampers" girls and the "Inking with Frenchie"girls. We will have a card or scrapbook page today and tomorow using a layout. Today's card uses the layout here. Here is my take on this layout. I made a square card and I love the background I was able to achieve using versa mark ink and close to cocoa stampin pastels. I stamp the swirly image from the "vintage vogue" set on shara sand paper and the rubbed close to cocoa stampin pastels over the entire paper. This gave the paper an antique look and really made the background stand out. I even hand sewed with some SU linen thread across the top of the middle layer.



Don't forget to join us tomorow for another mini blog hop tour. Just click on the link below to go to the next blog. Thanks for stoppin by.


inking with frenchie

8 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Steph this is a beautiful card! I am so gonna case this one. :)

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Steph, congratulations!!! I love your card it's so elegant. Thank you for sharing. I can't wait for tomorrow....
Martha Lu

Stamp with Frenchie said...

OMG>>>> I need to go home and make this cards! LOVE IT You know how much I love this set plus my colors!

Julie said...

Your card is so elegant, thanks for sharing and now I have to go and order this set too!

Holly said...

WOW you always amaze me with your designs. Love it!!!

Christi Waite said...

AMAZING! very elegant! I love it!

MaryR said...

WOW - this card is completely stunning! I love it!

lynne said...

wow! your card is beautiful! excellent, I love it!