Wednesday, March 3, 2010

margarita card



Hi, Well this is a birthday card I made for a friend of mine. This was a very fun card to make but challenging. I knew I wanted to make a margarita glass and had no probelm with the top of the glass, but then I was having a hard time figuring out what to do with the bottom of glass and I had no idea what kind of background to use. I tried coloring the vellum on the leg and foot of the glass but that just didn't look right, so I tried using the crackle glass technique but it wouldn't stay on the vellum. So I ended up using my heat and stick powder and some glitter. I used my SU chalks to make the background. I hope you like it. Thanks for stoppin by.

4 comments:

lynne said...

I love this card...

Holly said...

you are so creative Steph. Love your work

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Love it! Cheer to YOU!

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Mmmm - Margarita's. :)
Great card