Sunday, April 18, 2010

Color Throwdown #88


This card I made for a friend for her birthday. I used the color throwdown #88 challenge for this card. Tangerine Tango, so saffron, and basic gray,I love these colors together. I never think of using gray, but I love it. I used some of the items out of the new summer mini. The stamp set is called Sweet Scoops, what a fun stamp set to play with. I added some dazzling diamonds to the ice cream and some crystal effects to the cherry. (I love playing with glitter) I didn't have any gray ribbon so I colored my white ribbon with my gray marker, wiped it with a baby wipe and let it dry. Thanks for stoppin by. TTFN!!:)

3 comments:

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Oh I love the glitter you use on the ice ceream Great Job!

Kristin Bueter said...

Mmmm...love those sparkly ice cream cones!! ...and that patterned paper is perfect for our challenge!

Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week :]

LeAnne said...

Mm, this is making me hungry for ice cream! Love this take on the challenge colors!