Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stamping 411

Good Evening!! Well, I finally found some time to sit down and stamp. I used the stamping 411 sketch challenge for this card. I love their sketches. I used some of the new presto patterns paper and sponged it with different color inks. I used my watercolor crayons to colors the image. Sorry the picture is so dark. Thanks for stopping by:)


SS: Blooming with love, Itty bitty bits, and Three little words

Paper: Whisper white CS, presto patterns DSP

accesories: Bitty buttons, linen thread, blue gingham ribbon

9 comments:

Robin Merriman said...

Such a sweet card - I like the sponging on that paper - got to try that someday!
Thanks for playing this week!

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Great Job!!!! This is a case one for me:)

Patti Chesky said...

Love what you've done with the Presto Patterns paper. It looks like your card is a scene from a greenhouse. Love it!!

Selene Kempton said...

This is stinkin cute! Beautiful job!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is gorgeous! Love everything about it.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Holly said...

beautiful Steph. I've missed you at the last couple of classes.

Kerin said...

Love the way you colored your pots, and the matching presto patterns sponged paper! Beautiful!

Connie said...

So pretty, I love that stamp set. Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 sketch this week.

Tiffany Bauer said...

Very pretty!!! Thanks for playing along this week over at Stamping 411!!