Friday, June 11, 2010

Ron Don't look

Surprise, surprise I'm back. lol. I know I'm off work for the summer so I should be able to post more often but this week has been busy. I finally got all my paper neatly organized and I am ready to start stamping again. Well this card I started off wanting to do the Stamping 411 sketch but ended up going another way. I'll have to do the Stamping 411 tomorrow. This card is for my hubby. Our anniversary is on Sunday, 12 wonderful years together. Almost everything on this card is new except for the Very vanilla CS the pewter brad and the metal swirly thing. This is a really neat card I saw on another ladies blog a while back. (http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/) It has a secret door and opens up where you can leave a hidden message. How cool is that!!! On the front of the card I used an image from Studio Sketches and I also used the vintage wallpaper embossing folder and the DSP is called Newsprint. (all new items coming in July).

On the inside of the card I used the bird from Elements of style a sentiment from Occasional Quotes and a sentiment from With all my heart Stamp sets.
Here you can see how it opens to reveal a hidden page. very cool!!!

No comments: