Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stamping 411


I made this card for the Stamping 411 challenge. This is a Fathers Day card for my hubby. I used my watercolor crayons and colored the background on whisper white paper and blended with my water brush. When that was dry I stamped an image from Lovely as a Tree with black Stazon ink. I used some of the smaller images from this set to create a background on the Always Artichoke CS. I used the little leaf from this set and the build a brad set to create the brad on the left. The ribbon is the new ribbon coming in July (Love it). I used the fork method to create the bow ( thanks France), love how easy that is to create a nice bow. I also used a strip of new DSP called Greenhouse Gala.


Here is a picture of the inside. The sentiment is from another new set called Occasional Quotes. This is a hostess set. Thanks for stoppin by and I hope you have time to stamp this weekend. TTFN:)

8 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Delicious Mix of colors! Wonderful job!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Only my very favorite set in the world!!! Love it and your choice of colors. Fabulous!

Kerin said...

Lovely as a Tree NEVER gets old!! Fabulous card :)

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Love your BG turn out great like always coloring from You

Lisa Martin said...

WOW - how cool is this!!!!!

Krista Driessen said...

pretty card !!

Holly said...

Love it Steph. Very nice masculine card, just may have to CASE it from you. See you Wednesday.

Patti Chesky said...

This stamp set never gets old. Love the sky you've created with the crayons. Stunning!