Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tractor Punch Art


I saw this tractor made with punches somewhere and thought it would make a cute fathers day card for my husbands uncle. I used several different punches for the tractor. for the wheels I used the 1 1/4 inch circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, scalloped circle punch (punched twice), and the trio flower punch. The body is the large tag punch, the seat is hearts punch, the smoke stack is the word window punch, the steering colum is hand cut, the smoke is also from the flower punch. I used my ink pads and sponges to create the background and hand drew the fence. Thats it for today. Thanks for stoppin by:)

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love all your cards, Steph. It was great to see you tonight!

Patricia Morris said...

My dear Stephaine, I did not realize how really talented you are... Great job...