Monday, July 12, 2010

Good morning, this is a card I made at France's house this weekend. Check out her blog here Love this card France. I just wanted to show what did to it. I was wondering what would happen if I sanded the embossed parts of the card. It really made the embossing stand out. I also used some of the new smooch pearlized top coat on all the embossed portions, and I used the gold smooch on the little square. Hope you like it. Well I'm off to grandpa's. Thanks for stoppin by:)


Here is a close-up. Hopefully you can see the glitter from the smooch. It's hard to see on the photo but in person it is glittery.

3 comments:

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Wow, Steph, this is a beauty. Check out my blog later this evening, I'm sending you a little award.

Stamp with Frenchie said...

WOW i love the pearl on the dry emboss lots I will how this tonight
TFS

Holly said...

Very cool idea, I love it!!