Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mojo Monday 150

Wow, it has been forever since I participated in Mojo monday. Well this week is contest week. Check out their sketch here . I have been wanting to use this stamp set since I saw it in the catalog. I stamped the image on watercolor paper with staz-on. I colored the image using a watercolor technique with my stampin write markers. I have never watercolored using my markers before, love this technique. I then used some crystal effect on the heart and sprinkled with dazzling diamonds. I used Shara sand, poppy parade, and so saffron CS. I used the polka dot embossing folder on the poppy parade and so saffron CS. The DSP is called newsprint which I sponged with not quite navy ink and then sprayed with my alcohol and shimmer paint mixture. The flower is the new paper flowers sponged with daffodil delight, a little dazzling diamonds on the edges and an antique brad in the center. The ribbon is the victoria crochet trim, which I added 2 pearl jewels to. I am very happy with how this card turned out. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by:)

3 comments:

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Okay now you proof it that you are the best at coloring I love everything you color you are the best
Great job
France

Ms. Jen said...

Hey Steph!! So glad to see that you are playing with the challenges again. You've done a great job. I really love that background paper and what you did with the coloring.

I just wanted to say an extra special thank you for all the wonderful comments you leave on my blog too. They just brighten up my day!

Hugs - Jen

Holly said...

This card is so you and so cute. Love it!!!