Sunday, August 1, 2010

Monogram cards




Well here it is almost 12:30 and I can't sleep so I thought I would post this monogram cards I made for my kids. They are going to camp tomorrow for 4 days. I used their favorite colors. I don't have my catalog with me so I'm not sure what the name of the Alphabet stamp set is called. It's the new set in the big catalog. The sentiment is from the apple blossom stamp set, which is a hostess set. On the inside I used the new owl punch to create this cute little owl. I thought the kids would get a kick out of that "owl miss you". So, what do you think? I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday, Thanks for stoppin by:)

3 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

These are so adorable. I love how you used the stripes from the front, for the owl inside. :)

Rel Squire (NZ) said...

Hi Steph, these cards are both really lovely. Love the way you have put the initial of each of your children and the owl inside is so cute. I am sure they will love having them and if they get homesick, they will know you are thinking of them and feel so much better. Love Rel x

Stamp with Frenchie said...

OMG this is so cool they will love this and I'm sure this will made their day super special
Take care