Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stamping 411


So is August to early for Christmas? I don't think so, heck they celebrate christmas in July so why not in August. ha ha:-) Well I made this for the Stamping 411 sketch challenge. I used a stampset that will be coming out in the holiday mini starting september 1. I water-colored the image with my stampin write markers (one of my favorite ways to color). I added some fluffy snow stuff I had to the hat. (wish stampin up would come out with some snow). I also used a new snowflake embossing folder and rubbed some shimmer paint over them to make them standout.

Here is a picture of the inside. I love to finish the inside with a little something extra. Hope you like what you see. Thanks for stopping by:)

9 comments:

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Like this much I like what you did with the greeting and and the emboss snow flak. Great one!

Connie said...

It's never too early for Christmas! Love your Santa! Thanks for playing along this week!

Kerin said...

This Santa is awesome, and I love the snowy hat! Lots of new goodies to see on this beauty, thanks for sharing :)

Selene Kempton said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the color combination and the coloring on santa is flawless!

Rel Squire (NZ) said...

Hi Steph, this is so great. Love the snownie sparkles on Santas beard. A lovely card.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is adorable Steph. Love the fluffy stuff!!
Thanks for playing along.

Robin Merriman said...

GREAT card! I love his hat!

Patti Chesky said...

Love the fluffy snow on Santa's hat!!! I want SU to come out with that too! Great card!

Holly said...

beautiful, Steph. I absolutely love it